Monday 10 June 2013

Going Through Some Changes!

Just a quick post to let you all know that my blog is having a makeover! As you can probably tell, it is under construction to be a new, better blog for you all to read! 

My current blog at the moment is not a unique one out there in the blogging world, so I've decided to change the name and start over.

The new one will be called Hold The Front Page, and you'll be able to find it at holdthefront-page.com once I've finished designing it. 

My new bloglovin link is www.bloglovin.com/holdthefrontpage, and my twitter is now @sophiefrontpage.

I hope to get it up and running as soon as possible, so bear with me! As soon as it is, you'll be seeing more posts than before.

Thanks for sticking with me people! See you soon on my new blog!

Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment