Friday 7 June 2013

Model Profile: Charlotte Free

I was reading the July issue of ELLE, which just gets better every month (and is therefore my favourite magazine), and came across this amazing fashion story. It showcases the styles from the pre-fall collections, ready for the new season. I know summer has only just started, but I must admit, I love winter clothes, so seeing the new stuff really excites me!

'Go Your Own Way' is a mix of sporty pieces, classic winter materials of check and tweed and pops of colour, and reminded me of my admiration for the beautiful Californian model, Charlotte Free.









You may know Charlotte from her trademark bubblegum-pink hair, and her undeniable attitude and coolness. This is a model who sticks by her principles, refusing to change her hair colour, model fur or pose nude. She advocates more diversity in the fashion industry, and is glad to represent a more alternative-looking model.

Charlotte is only 20 years old and has already modelled for Topshop Unique, Chanel, House of Holland, Benetton, Uniqlo and Marchesa (to name a few) as well as featuring in ELLE, Wonderland and ASOS magazine. She has an incredible, unique face, and a look that makes her seriously memorable.









(I love that last picture, so beautiful!)


Do you like Charlotte's style?
Who's your model of the moment?

Thanks for reading!

Sophie x


(Images from Google Images and visualoptimism.blogspot.co.uk)
(Information from Charlotte's interview in ELLE July)

No comments:

Post a Comment