Monday 9 September 2013

Inspiration from Illamasqua: 'The Sacred Hour' Collection



Hello lovely people!

A little beauty inspiration for you all today. I recently Liked the Illamasqua Facebook page, and my newsfeed has since been filled with some beautiful images of incredible makeup, so I thought I'd share it! Today's post will be the Sacred Hour collection, and I might do another one on the Paranormal collection next week, because I am just loving Illamasqua at the moment! Shame I can't afford any of it... -skint student problems-

As the poem above suggests, this collection is dreamy, spiritual, ethereal, a fairytale; inspired by fantasy. Here's some images:



"I am the Dawn spirit..."


"I am the Dusk warrior..."



"I am the Magic..."
...and the promotional film for the collection:



I love the emphasis on brows, the metallic eyes, the dramatic contouring and dark, berry hued lips. This is basically my dream makeup in one collection!

Here's some of my favourite products from The Sacred Hour:


Reflection Palette £34
Four dreamy, creamy eyeshadows with a hint of shimmer. All such beautiful colours, perfect for creating a smokey eye!
Nail Varnish in 'Hemlock' £14.50
A gorgeous, iridescent pinky-greeny colour.
Lipstick in 'Shard' £16.50
A gothic red-violet with a matte finish. The lip colour for autumn/winter.


Check out the whole Sacred Hour collection here. Sadly I haven't tried any of these, so can't tell you how good they are! Let me know if you have though.

Will you be buying any pieces from this collection?
Have you tried Illamasqua makeup before? Anything you'd recommend?


(All images/videos from the Illamasqua website)

No comments:

Post a Comment