Friday 16 August 2013

Beauty Wishlist #1 // Pixiwoo Inspired

Beauty Wishlist #1


(Chic doesn't seem to be on the shade list, although it is the one Sam uses in the video! Hopefully it's just out of stock)

Well guys, it's happened. I'm officially addicted to Pixiwoo and their make-up tutorials on YouTube. I know, I'm soo late to the party as always. Obviously, I knew who Sam and Nic Chapman were, and own the Real Techniques core collection kit, but had never really gotten into watching their videos. However, that has all changed! These girls are crazy talented, and watching them apply make-up makes it seem so easy. 

Watching these vids has inspired me both in terms of make-up, and in the length of my beauty lust list! The products above are ones I've seen them using, and wish I had the funds to possess. The exception is the Hourglass liquid lipstick in Icon, which I actually came across on one of my favourite blogs, The London Lipgloss, here.

The Illamasqua Skin Base foundation is one they use a lot, and I think shade number 2 with a pinkish undertone would be just perfect for me. 

The Mac eyeshadow is in Cranberry, which I haven't stopped thinking about ever since seeing it in the Kristen Stewart tutorial below. That's not that sad, is it?



The Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blusher, in Chic, I spotted in this hooded eyes tutorial. It's a beautiful peachy colour and the texture looks so wearable and lovely.



Numbers 5 and 6 are really just make-up basics I should already own; a good black gel liner from Bobbi Brown and the Real Technique Starter kit

I already tried emulating some gorgeous Pixiwoo looks, but sadly I ain't there yet. I'm sure with enough practise I'll be a make-up whizz soon enough!


Are you a fan of Pixiwoo?
What's on your beauty wishlist?



4 comments:

  1. I've had my eyes on all of these products for the longest time. They look amazing. I have the Real Techniques Starter Kit and it's amazing!

    Nicola:
    CurlandPearls | Bloglovin’
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoow! Ah I think that's first on the list for me, a beauty must have!
      Thanks for commenting :)

      Soph xx

      Delete
  2. I have the Bobbi Brown eyeliner and it is amazing . You should definitely purchase it x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hopefully I will soon!

      Soph xx

      Delete