Wednesday 3 July 2013

Model Profile // Jade McSorley

Hello lovely people! Hope you are all well?

I also hope you have been liking the blog posts recently using Polyvore, an outfit and collage creating app that I am currently addicted to. It's basically a huge shop, with a ton of brands' products linked directly from the collage (or 'set', as they call it), as well as inspo images and magazine articles! Pretty much an amalgamation of like, everything I love.

Do you have a Polyvore account? If so, follow me here, my username is sophiefront-page.

Anyway....

Today I thought I'd do a little post on a model I have loved for a looong time, ever since she appeared on Britain's Next Top Model in 2009, Jade McSorley. She was one of the show's strongest contestants, ended up coming third, and has had tonnes of success since. Best of all, she's a Middlesbrough lass like me! Up the Boro! (one for the locals there)



Jade caused some controversy on the show in that she has suffered from anorexia, but has since recovered, gained weight, and it hasn't stopped her success. She is now with top agency Models One (see her full portfolio here), and has featured in campaigns for Urban Outfitters, ASOS and Swatch, to name a few, as well as in the pages of Vogue

I love Jade's big, beautiful blue eyes, English-rose freckles and feline smile, and I'm sure she's got an amazing modelling career ahead of her!

Here's some more shots...







My favourite, those eyes!

Do you remember Jade from BNTM back in the day? There's currently a new season on Living too!

If you like my blog, follow me on bloglovin' here, to put a smile on my face!

(All images from either Models 1 or tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment